HATCHERY MONITORING & CONTROL SYSTEM
Proteus Innovative Hatchery monitoring and Control System (PrO2) represents a reliable and cost worthy investment for the modern Hatchery and land based Aquaculture operations.
PrO2 basic function is to control the Dissolved O2 (DO) level in the rearing tanks. Further to that a series of other vital parameters can be integrated to the system.
1. Control of DO in Tanks
The system consists of:
• Industrial type DO probes (one per tank)
• Water recirculation Pumps (one or more per tank)
• Oxygen mixers and oxygen diffusers
• Connection and control panels, one for the O2 network, and one for the power and the low voltage (PLC) part.
• Industrial type application software (SCADA)
• PC for the monitoring and control
The Process is controlled through an industrial type PLC with control monitor and keyboard. A mimic diagram of the installation lay out on the PC allows the easy control and setting of the monitoring and control functions.
The O2 probes are connected on the PLC modules. The primary Oxygenation of the tanks is effected through partial recirculation of the tank water via pumps and oxygen injection.
A second oxygenation possibility is provided usually by activation of O2 supply to diffusers in the tank via electromagnetic valves.
The system can be monitored and controlled also via a modem and a remote computer. The alarm function can be visual or acoustic and can be transmitted by SMS to the GSM network.
2. Further extension possibilities
A lot of monitoring and control features can be integrated to the system with the use if common industrial components like sensors, valves, switches etc. and the extension of the PLC. In this way, several all-vital functions of the hatchery can be under continuous monitoring and control (e.g. Pumps, blowers, chillers, water levels, water temperature etc)
The system software provides full supervision with a graphic and dynamic real time image of the installation.
FEATURES OF SUPERVISION SOFTWARE
• Recordings of all essential parameters such as O2, temperature, flow, pressure, hours of operation.
• Autonomous function, independently from PC.
• User-friendly menu with the possibility of individual setting of selected data.
• Readings and adjustments on local monitor.
• Direct recognition and localisation of problem or damaged points.
• Alarm warning in case of malfunctions with optical, sound or other signal, locally or remote. Possibility of direct alarm to the responsible persons via GSM.
• Unlimited possibility of application extension to other critical points of the installation at low cost.
• System performs self-control.
• Recordings display in graphs or text format.
• Data collected automatically in a database.
• Authorized access to the data by user name and password.
• Distant access to the data by the use of telephone line
• Supervision of the system on pc screen with mimic diagrams
• Possibility of data presentation in combination with other selected parameters.
CONTACT US FOR A TAILOR MADE PRO2 SYSTEM PROPOSAL